Rotor 2INpower DM Road Powermeter – the double-sided measuring powermeter for off-road use. The rotor measurement technology measures the power on the left right independently. Thus, it can provide precise data on balance and performance. Accurate performance measurement is required for effective training control. This also works flawlessly on varied and rough terrain. The electronics are located in the crankshaft and in the crank arm, so that they are protected from shocks, falls and contamination.
Connect the Rotor Powermeter with your bike computer, smartphone or sports watch via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. This way you have the various values such as the cadence balance, power and cadence in view. You can also export the acquired data to a training software and dive deeper into the matter. Another advantage of the Rotor Direct Mount crank is the fine toothing of the chainring mount. This way you can fine tune the position of the oval Rotor DM chainrings.
With up to 300 operating hours you can use the Rotor 2INpower Road for a very long time. And when the battery is almost empty you will be warned in time. Charging is done via USB magnetic plug. So that also no water can penetrate. So bad weather is no reason to stay at home.
Features Rotor 2INpower DM Road Powermeter
- Measured values: power, cadence, balance, torque efficiency, round pedal
- protected electronics in the axle and in the right crank arm
- Waterproof due to magnetic charging port
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ transmission standards
- compatible with almost all common bike computers
- free ROTOR analysis software (Windows, OS X, iOS and Android)
- Lithium battery with 250 operating hours
- compatible with ROTOR OCP Direct Mount chainrings ALDHU
- crank lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172mm, 175mm
- 30mm axle (BB30, PF30, BSA, BB89, BB92, BBRight)
- Weight: 775g (596g without chainrings)
- Q-factor: 147.5mm
- Chainline: 43,5mm
Technical data Rotor 2INpower DM Road Powermeter
- Material crank arms: Aluminium (7055)
- Crank arm length: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Chainline: 43.5 mm
- Q-factor: 147.5 mm
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Bottom bracket: BSA, BB386EVO, BB86, PF30
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5
- Measuring point: crank axle, crank arm
- Power supply: integrated Li-ion battery, rechargeable
- Transmission protocol: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart (4.0/LE)
- Operating time: up to 250 h
- Water resistance: IPX7
Scope of delivery
- Rotor 2INpower DM Road Powermeter
- USB charging cable
- Chainrings not included!
There are no reviews yet.